Looking for the perfect recipe? Something delicious, impressive, and easy to make? Here are some of our favorite gourmet recipes. We hope you enjoy them!
- Sauerkraut Soup – A light taste of Sauerkraut with smoky crisp bacon bits.
- Tiroler Speckknodel – A delicious Tyrolean dumpling that’s perfect comfort food in winter.
- Schinken with Rosemary Beans and Lettuce – A quick and simple salad from the Austrian province of Tyrol.Indian & Sri Lankan Food.
- Pumpkin Curry with Coconut Sambol & Dahl – Three flavorful Sri Lankan dishes that go perfectly together.
- White Fish Curry – Highly aromatic and very spicy, this rare fish curry is a real treat.
- Potato Curry with Mint and Ginger – Complex flavors from an easy to make, extremely aromatic curry.
- Caponata – A Sicilian classic, this dish can be served as an appetizer with Italian bread or red wine.
- Pizza Tricolore – An unusual, incredible pizza with ricotta, garlic, tomato, and parmesan cheese.
- Spaghetti with Crema di Peperone, Rucola, & Speck – Pasta with a rare and delicious seet bell pepper cream.
- Risotto with Soybeans and Caramelized Lemon – Creamy risotto and soybeans with the sticky sweetness of caramelized lemon peel.
- Minestrone alla Genovese – A fantastic soup with a homemade pesto.
- Taleggio & Pair Risotto – A wonderful dish with juicy pears, buttery browned onions, and taleggio.
- Pecorino & Pistacchio Meatballs – If you like meatballs, you’ll love these. The best meatballs you’ll ever taste.
- Tomato Ricotta Tartletts – Another perfect summer dish with spicy basil and ripe tomatoes.
- Ricotta Fritters – A fantastic use for this great Italian cheese.
- Minestrone with a Twist – An exotic minestrone with peppered couscous and mint.
- Sugo Pomarola – One of the best Tuscan sauces you’ll ever try.
- Thai Red Chicken Curry – A highly fragrant curry that tastes even better than it looks.
- Chicken Stir Fry – A fast, good, and healthy stir fry that’s hard to beat.
- Chicken Noodle Salad – A refreshing and spicy salad for the dog days of summer.
- Iskander Kebab – These Turkish meatballs are VERY hard to beat.
- Asparagus Tartes with Caprino Di Capra – A lovely Italian appetizer, fitting for a spring lunch.
- Feta Cubes – These marinated feta cubes make the perfect party snack or appetizer.
- Blackberry Almond Cake – Ground almonds, vanilla, fresh berries…this cake is delicious.
- Marillenknödel – These apricot Knödel from the Wachau region in Austria can be eaten as a main course or for dessert.
- Truffle Surprise – Scented rice pudding with a truffle center and strawberry sauce.
- Truffle Torte – An incredibly dense and rich, hazelnut studded chocolate cake, spiked with rum.
- Guglehupf – A fast, easy to make, unbeatable Austrian cake that goes great with tea.
- Spiced Chocolate Tea Cakes – Another perfect tea cake, this one in bite sized morsels.
- Vanillekipferln – A traditional Austrian Christmas cookie from an old familiy recipe.
- Apple Cake with Toaste Hazelnuts – A delicious fall dessert combining sweet apples with toasted hazelnuts.
- Vanilla Rice Pudding with Caramelized Plums – Another perfect fall dessert, a sweet milky rice with caramelized rosemary plums.
- Plumb Tart – Sweet, juicy plums sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
- Cherry Cake – The most delicious cherry cake you’ll ever try, a Kirschkuchen from Austria.
- Chocoalte Cake with Candied Orange Peel – Chocolate and orange…it doesn’t get much better.
- Lychee and Strawberry Gam with Ginger – Subtle taste of lychee with fruity strawberries and a hint of ginger.