An omelet maker lets you make a restaurant-style omelet with much better taste and flavor. However, not everyone knows how to use an omelet maker. This guide explains how to use an omelet maker in 10 easy steps.
1. Place your omelet maker on a flat, dry surface. Plugin the maker into a power source. A power-on light, usually red indicates that omelet maker is heating up.
2. Make your egg batter according to the recipe. You can also add stuffing later if you want.
3. The green light on your omelet maker indicates that it is ready to make the omelet.
4. Carefully lift the lid of the omelet maker. You can also wear gloves for safety.
5. Spray both sides of the omelet maker with a non-stick spray. You can add veggies or other stuffing at this point.
6. Carefully stir your veggies or toppings with a heat-resistant stirring utensil. Then cook these toppings for a few minutes and then add egg batter into the maker.
7. You can also add extra cheese at this point. Close the lid or top cover and lock the latch.
8. After 2-3 minutes, flip the omelet maker to provide equal heat to the bottom surface.
9. An omelet maker takes 4-5 minutes to prepare an omelet.
10. Unplug the maker once the omelet is ready. Remove the omelet carefully using a heat-resistant utensil.
Top 5 best omelet makers
Everyone likes mess-free and quick-cooking, especially for omelet. Buying an omelet maker would be a beneficial purchase to someone who likes to eat and make omelet frequently. Here are our top 5 omelet makers in terms of functioning.
- Holstein Cookware Omelet Maker
- Cuisinart Breakfast Express
- Dash Omelet Maker with Dual Nonstick Plates
- Better Chef Omelet Maker
- Brentwood Electric Omelet Maker
Cooking time of top 5 omelet makers
More or less every omelet maker takes equal time of cooking omelet. Some omelet makers take a few minutes more to cook a perfect omelet than others. The approximate cooking time for top omelet makers is:
- A Holstein Omelet Maker takes almost 10 minutes to cook a perfect omelet. These 10 minutes are worth waiting for as no other maker can beat the perfection of the omelets made in this maker.
- Cuisine Breakfast Express takes 4-5 minutes for cooking.
- Dash Omelet Maker require 3-4 minutes for omelet making.
- Better Chef Omelet Maker requires 5-7 minutes for perfect omelet cooking.
- Brentwood Electric Omelet Maker also takes 10 minutes for omelet cooking just like Holstein Omelet Maker.
How to use a Microwave Omelet Maker?
Microwave omelet makers are more efficient and easier to use than a traditional omelet maker. You can make 2-3 eggs in a microwave omelet maker. Here’s how you can make omelet in a microwave omelet maker.
- Take a bowl and add 2 eggs, black pepper and salt into it. Whisk or beat the batter properly.
- Grease the surface of the omelet maker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut your veggies and put them in omelet maker and microwave for 60-90 seconds at a high heat settings. Skip this step if you don’t want to add veggies.
- Add egg batter to the omelet maker.
- Cook for 30 seconds into the microwave. Do not cover the omelet maker.
- You can now add cheese to your omelet. You will need to cook it for another 10 seconds if you are adding cheese.
- You can fold your omelet maker if you want to make a folded omelet.
1. Are electric omelet makers good to use?
Electric omelet makers are convenient to use that’s why they are highly recommended. Nonstick omelet makers heat up and cool so quickly. Moreover, they are easier to clean afterwards than omelet pans.
2. Which things you can make in an omelet maker?
An omelet maker is a multi-purpose kitchen gadget that you can use for various recipes. Besides simple omelets, you can make a mushroom omelet, spicy cashew omelet and Mediterranean omelet in an omelet maker. Other than this, different pancakes like banana and American pancakes are easily cooked in omelet makers.
3. How long to cook in Holstein omelet maker?
Holstein omelet makers take 10 minutes to make a perfect, fluffy and crispy omelet.
Leave a Reply