Restaurant-style omelette making is now possible at home with omelette makers. You can cook your omelette with so much ease within a few minutes without creating any mess. Using omelette pans are great but an omelette maker is far more ahead in efficacy and perfection. The process of using an omelette maker for a variety of recipes is quite easier than you think. You can use an omelette maker by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Place your omelette maker on a flat, dry surface. Plugin the maker into the power source. The red light will indicate that your cooking machine is heating up.
- Make your egg batter by whisking two or more eggs into the bowl. If you like stuffing, then you can add it later before adding egg batter into the maker.
- Once the green light on the omelette maker turns on, it indicates that your cooking gadget is ready.
- After pre-heating, carefully lift the lid of the omelette maker. Wearing gloves will minimize the risk of hand burning.
- Spray both sides of the omelette maker with a good cooking spray. At this step, you can add veggies into the maker that you like for stuffing.
- Carefully stir your veggies or toppings with a heat-resistant stirring utensil. Then cook these toppings for a few minutes, now add egg batter into the maker.
- Add extra cheese, if you like it. Close the lid or top cover and lock the latch.
- After 2-3 minutes, flip the omelette maker to provide equal heat to the bottom surface.
- Generally, an omelette maker takes 4-5 minutes to cook an omelette. After cooking, unplug the maker. Take your omelette carefully out of the maker using a heat-resistant utensil.
- Your delicious omelette is ready now for serving within just a few minutes.
Top 5 best omelette makers
Everyone likes mess-free and quick-cooking, especially for omelettes. Buying an omelette maker would be a beneficial purchase to someone who likes to eat and make omelettes frequently. Here are our top 5 omelette makers in terms of functioning.
- Holstein Cookware Omelette Maker
- Cuisinart Breakfast Express
- Dash Omelette Maker with Dual Nonstick Plates
- Better Chef Omelette Maker
- Brentwood Electric Omelette Maker
Cooking time of top 5 omelette makers
More or less every omelette maker takes equal time of cooking omelettes. Some omelette makers take a few minutes more to cook a perfect omelette than others. The approximate cooking time for top omelette makers is:
- A Holstein Omelette Maker takes almost 10 minutes to cook a perfect omelette. These 10 minutes are worth waiting for as no other maker can beat the perfection of the omelettes made in this maker.
- Cuisine Breakfast Express takes 4-5 minutes for cooking.
- Dash Omelette Maker require 3-4 minutes for omelette making.
- Better Chef Omelette Maker requires 5-7 minutes for perfect omelette cooking.
- Brentwood Electric Omelette Maker also takes 10 minutes for omelette cooking just like Holstein Omelette Maker.
How to use a microwave omelette maker?
Microwave omelette makers are more efficient than simple omelette makers. These omelette makers make healthy and delicious omelettes within a few seconds to minutes. Moreover, they are easy to use and they do not create any mess as well. Usually, you can make 2-3 eggs omelette in a microwave omelette maker. Basic steps for making omelettes for all microwave omelette makers are the same as follows:
- Take a bowl and add 2 eggs, black pepper and salt into it. Whisk or beat the batter properly.
- Use a little cooking spray to grease the microwave omelette maker.
- If you want to add veggies into your omelette then cut them into cubes and put them in a microwave omelette maker.
- Microwave these veggies for 60-90 seconds at a high temperature.
- Remove the maker from the microwave and add your egg batter into it.
- Cook all these veggies with batter for another 30 seconds into the microwave, uncovered.
- If you like cheese then add it into the maker and close it. Microwave your omelette for another 10 seconds.
- You can fold your omelette maker if require, to fold your omelette.
Nordic Ware Microwave Omelette Maker/Pan is one of the top choices of users due to its durability and dishwasher safe quality. You can also find some other good microwave omelette makers on a low budget.
1. Are electric omelette makers good to use?
Electric omelette makers are convenient to use that’s why they are highly recommended. Nonstick omelette makers heat up and cool so quickly. Moreover, they are easier to clean afterwards than omelette pans.
2. Which things you can make in an omelette maker?
An omelette maker is a multi-purpose kitchen gadget that you can use for various recipes including omelettes. Besides simple omelettes, you can make a mushroom omelette, spicy cashew omelette and Mediterranean omelette in an omelette maker. Other than this, different pancakes like banana and American pancakes are easily cooked in omelette makers.
3. How long to cook in Holstein omelette maker?
Holstein omelette makers take 10 minutes to make a perfect, fluffy and crispy omelette.