Philz Coffee is an American-based company famous for its unique menu and creamy coffees. It is one of the most renowned coffee serving places in the U.S. Their buttery and creamy coffee is all that attracts people to them. Philz Coffee is made by using heavy whipping cream than the traditional ones. It gives coffee a silky and creamy texture which is loved by all.
If you want to enjoy this famous coffee at your home, you can make it with a few easy steps. Read this guide further to get the recipe for the famous Philz coffee.
Syrup Options that Philz Coffee Offers
Philz Coffee is basically a custom-made coffee. So, you can tell your bartender your choice, and they will prepare your Philz coffee just like you want. You can add syrup and sweeteners of your choice to your coffee.
Philz coffee offers the following syrup options to add to your coffee.
- Sweet’n low
Milk Options that Philz Coffee Offers
Philz Coffee offers an array of milk to its customers. You can choose your favorite milk type to add to your coffee. Following milk options are available for Philz coffee.
- Almond milk
- Low-fat milk
- Vanilla soy milk
- Whole-fat milk
- 1% milk
- 2% milk
- Nonfat milk
- Oat milk
The secret to the Creamy Philz Coffee
The heavily whipped cream is one of the secrets to making creamy Philz hot and cold beverages. This cream is different than traditional creams used for coffee makings. Heavily whipped cream makes your coffee caloric but also adds a flavor and
Philz coffee is made by shaking the box of cream before pouring it into the coffee. Shaking the cream is beneficial in creating bubbles that form froth on the coffee surface. Heavy whipping and robust shaking make the Philz coffee creamy and velvety.
How to Make Sweet and Creamy Philz Coffee at Home?
If you want to enjoy Philz coffee at home without going outside and spending money to buy your favorite coffee, make it at your home. The procedure of making Philz coffee at home is relatively easy and simple.
You will need the following main ingredients for your Philz coffee.
- Coffee beans (1 spoon)
- A flat base filter
- Water (1-1 ½ cups heated to 205 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Ice (2 cups)
- Milk and syrup of your choice
- Two empty cups (for brewing and drinking)
Recipe of Philz Coffee
- The first step of coffee making is the grinding of coffee beans. Use an espresso machine to grind your coffee beans.
- Add sugar to a cup according to your taste.
- Add hot water to the coffee grounds. You have to mix it well for 5-10 minutes.
- Once your coffee stops dripping, add a spoonful of it to the drinking cup where you previously added sugar.
- Fill this cup with the remaining coffee.
- In the last step, you must add well-beaten or heavily whipped cream or milk to your hot coffee.
- Stir it for a balanced flavor, and your coffee is ready to drink.
Tips to Enjoy a Good Philz Coffee at Home
To enjoy an excellent creamy and sweet Philz coffee at your home, keep in mind the following useful tips.
- One tablespoon of sugar and half an inch of cream makes a flavorful one-cup coffee. If you want more flavors to your Philz coffee, use 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and a three-quarter-inch cream. It will enhance your coffee flavor.
- Use good-quality glass mugs to pour and drink your coffee. A good-quality glass mug will keep your coffee hot to the maximum.
- You can adjust your coffee calories according to your need. A Philz Coffee has 5-480 calories depending upon the milk, syrup, and sweetener that you choose. So, at your home also, you can adjust its calories as per your requisites.
Philz Coffee is famous for its sweet taste and creamy texture. You can make this delicious and appetizing coffee at your home within 5 minutes. Heavily whipped cream is the secret ingredient that makes this coffee worthy of drinking. Choose syrup and milk as per your choices and enjoy a good Philz coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does Philz sweeten their coffee?
Philz coffee has brown sugar to enhance its flavor. They offer a wide range of syrups and sweeteners to add a sweet taste to your coffee. Besides this, using fresh mint sprigs with freshly ground beans for every cup makes Philz coffee stand out among all.
2. Which cream is present in Philz coffee?
Philz coffee has heavily whipped and well-beaten cream in it. Philz always uses a heavily whipped cream to add a creamy and velvety texture to their coffee. You can make this creamy coffee at your home with a well-beaten and heavily whipped cream also.
3. Is Philz a sweet coffee?
Philz is a sweet, smooth, and creamy coffee. It is best for those who don’t like bitter or strong coffee. Philz offers various syrups to make your coffee sweet. If you are not a fan of strong taste, try out Philz sweet and creamy coffee.
4. Is Philz Coffee customized?
The best thing about Philz coffee is that it is completely customized. You can get this coffee with dark, medium, and lightly roasted beans according to your choice. Besides this, the bartender also adds milk and syrup of your choice into your coffee. So, you can enjoy a customized coffee with your favorite flavors at Philz.